Psychology Club Forum

Please login to use this forum. If you're not yet a member, please register and verify using the e-mail you'll receive after registering.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Psychology Club Forum

Please login to use this forum. If you're not yet a member, please register and verify using the e-mail you'll receive after registering.

Psychology Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Psychology Club at UTPA's discussion board.

2 posters

Selling books within our Organization and/or Dpt.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Selling books within our Organization and/or Dpt.  Empty Selling books within our Organization and/or Dpt.

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Alright, one of the ideas that has been thrown around recently has been the used book selling/buying.
    What I've thought of is to have a simple Excel document listing the seller's book & price on our website. This will allow all of the people who access our website (Which, mind you, is not only our organization, but a lot of people within our Department) to access this information and aid you (the seller) in increasing your probability of selling the book.
    If and when the buyer decides to purchase your book, they would then contact us (The Psychology Club) and we would provide you (The Seller) with their (The Buyers) information along with a $2 fee.

The reason behind this fee is simple, we obviously need as much money as we can get for SWPA. A $2 fee seems to be a low, yet generous, amount for this type of service, if you will.

(If all goes well within the organization, we'd like to make this 'a Department thing', opening it up to all students in the Psychology & Anthropology Dpt.)

What are your ideas on this?

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jlara1

Selling books within our Organization and/or Dpt.  Empty Re: Selling books within our Organization and/or Dpt.

Post  jlara1 Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:49 am

I can even lend people books from my sociology classes, teehee

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:08 am